Modern power networks consists of wide variety of electrical and power electronics loads, in case of such varying loads, the power factor also varies as a function of the load requirements .So it is practically difficult to maintain consistent power factor by the use of fixed compensation. It can lead to situations to higher demand charges and levy of power factor penalties, over voltages, saturation of transformers and mal-operation of diesel generating sets. It is therefore necessary to automatically vary, without manual intervention, the compensation to suit the load requirements. This is achieved by using on Automatic Power Factor Correction (APFC) system which can ensure consistently high power factor without any manual intervention.
- Avoids manual disruption
- Saves maximum power and energy
- Avoid penalization for lower power factor
- Improvement in voltage regulation
- High Efficiency
- Process Controllers
- LT & HT Factories
- Line Voltage Analysis
- Monitoring Current Harmonics
- Application : Power Factor Correction
- Max. Rated Current : Up to 4000 Amp.
- Rated Insulation Voltage : 690 V
- System Voltage : 440V
- Ambient Temperature : 40 °C